Manav Special School
Enhancing the Functional Abilities of the Special Needs
This is an integrated approach to provide basic services to the children with special needs in the age group of 5- 18 + years and improve function in all areas of child development. And also promote the acceptance of child’s disability by the family and society.
We practice of educating students in a way that addresses their individual differences and needs. Ideally, this process involves the individually planned and systematically monitored arrangement of teaching procedures, adapted equipment and materials, and accessible settings. These interventions are designed to help individuals with special needs achieve a higher level of personal self-sufficiency and success in school and in their community which may not be available if the student were only given access to a typical classroom education.
Enabling the Children and Woman in need to Compete more efficiently
1. special education and therapeutic interventions for children and youth with intellectual disabilities.
2. Psycho-educational and independent living skills.
3. Interventions aimed at bridging development gaps, changing behaviour patterns, improving coping skills.
4. Therapeutic interventions for speech and motor skills.
5. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) system.
6. Manav also facilitates economic independence through vocational skill building.
7. Manav Charities in Collaboration with Federal Mogul and Dept. of Women and child , GOK is conducting Skill Training in the trade of Tailoring and 2 wheeler Mechanic for Boys and Girls below 18 years at Government home for children.
8. For many underprivileged children in India education is a luxury that they cannot afford. Poverty plays a key role in taking away this opportunity from them and many a times their location and lack of transport facilities also plays spoiler.